Heading to New York & Not Sure What Your Hotel Accommodations Will Be Like? Well here we give you advice and tips on some of the typical hotels you will find in New York City.
1. They are expensive so plan accordingly. There are cheap tourist things to do in New York City, but the hotel is not one of them.
2. There are high taxes on hotel rooms which makes the rooms even more expensive.
3. The rooms are usually small, so you if you are a family make sure you let them know so you will have enough room.
4. WiFi is usually free, but breakfast is not. Many hotels do not offer breakfast, but there are a lot of options in NYC for breakfast so you will be fine.
5. You will always want to use the toilet before you leave the hotel as NYC public toilets are nasty.
6. You probably should tip the cleaning staff between $2 and $5 per day. We leave a little note for them as well.
7. There are high early check in fees, but most hotels will hold your luggage for free.
filmed in New York City
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About New York City
5 Tips for Enjoying New York City
Tipping in the USA
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld